Version 10.0.406 Released.
We've been busy changing the underlying tech behind Cookie Profiles to bring a shiny new version 2.
This has far improved stability and compatability with lots of apps and extensions. Here's what's new and fixed from this change.
- Sites that request HTTP basic auth now work outside the default cookie profile.
- Vastly improved service worker sync for sites that support it.
- The ability to lock an extension to a single cookie profile.
- Better cookie profile support for extensions that have struggled with it.
- Fixes for mixmax outside of the default cookie profile.
- Add the ability to re-order pinned items.
- Add tab close button to Quick Switch.
- Add favicons to Quick Switch.
- Add Quick Switch, Navigatior & New Window buttons to the titlebar.
🔧 Updates & improvements.
- Update to Chromium 88.0.4324.96.
- Update dependencies.
- Improve stability by hardening some core event systems so in-app errors don't result in a domino-effect fallover.
- Open pinned and recent items as a new tab rather than always in a new window.
- Some tabs in the strip failed to update on chrome:// pages. Fixed this.
- Hide tab sleep indicator when space is at a premium.
- Fix toolbar apps collapsing slightly when there are lots of tabs.
- Fix an edge case where opening the options page in a tab on startup would result in it crashing.
- Badges wouldn't clear on facebook messenger if you dismissed them on another device. Fixed this.
- Signing into Slack with Google stopped working. Fixed this.
- Opening a link from bookmarks in a new tab would cause the app to crash. Doesn't crash.
- Fix folder upload on sites such as Google Drive & OneDrive.
- Fix tray losing notification muted state on Linux & Windows.
- The character encoding was losing some character definition in Wavebox Mini Notifications. Fixed this - existing notifications will continue to show funny glyphs.