Version 10.0.518 Released.
This release includes a new Chromium update, fixes and some very handy new features.
👍 Follow @waveboxio for insider tips and updates!
- New micro version of Wavebox Connect
- Add the ability to pin a tab in the main wavebox window
- Add support for automatically changing the menu bar colors depending on theme/desktop wallpaper
- Add an option to move tabs between groups
- Add button to open all pinned items in a new window
- Change dino to wavebox logo for QR code in omnibox
🔧 Updates & improvements
- Improve the loading experience in profile popup
- Update our frameless window code used in profiles & quick switch
- Update to Chromium 90.0.4430.212
- Update dependencies
- Tree-shake some useless code to improve performance
- UI Fixes
- Remove create new tab from context menu, when tabs are disabled
When the main window quit behaviour was set to quit, Wavebox would exit
badly. This caused a number of problems...
- Running tabs wouldn't save, so the startup behaviour of "continue where you left off" wouldn't work
- Secondary profiles could be lost if they were saved to disk badly
- If you had a second window open and quit the main Wavebox one, there was no way to bring it back other than to restar the app
- Opening a new tab carries the cookie container across, however in some instances creating a new window would not, so always carry the cookie container.
- Fix widevine on Apple Silicon builds
- Fix a crash in workspaces