Version 10.0.195 Released
Bumper release with new workspaces, plus Connect panel with private and group chat, voice calling, video meetings and screen share.
- Private workspaces - create ad hoc collections of apps & URL shortcuts.
- Shared workspaces - share apps & shortcuts with members of a team.
- 'Add to workspace' now in all group and app right-click menus.
- 'Add to workspace' now in all page right-click menus.
- Add 'Send (all) tab/s to workspace' to the click menu of the profile icon in all secondary browser windows, so that sessions can easily saved and resumed using workspaces.
- New enahanced 'Search' added to workspaces. Search across everything in Wavebox and on the web.
- Workspaces & search added to all secondary browser windows.
- Connect panel - private and group secure messaging, voice calling, video meetings, screen share and file share. All with end-to-end encryption. The panel can be open/closed and popped-out in its own window. The panel is visible as you work across apps in the main browser window.
- Connect teams - new team features to work alongside Connect and workspaces: Create a team, invite members, manage members & permissions (admin, edit, view).
- Connect Rooms - create rooms for group chats, voice calls and video meetings. Any member of a team can enter a room.
- Change profile - change your teams avatar, display name and visibility setting.
- Add 'Switch to the last active app' keyboard shortcut
🔧 Updates & improvements
- UI Tweaks.
- Update to Chromium 83.0.4103.116.
- Update dependencies.
- Re-enable the bookmarks bar on the new tab page.
- Update icon fetcher for Gmail.
- Fixes to the Slack integration.
- Fix case where open in new tab from the context menu would fail.
- Fix menubar icon not automatically changing with theme on macOS.