Version 10.102.21 Released
- Add an option to auto-wakeup apps in the background. You can find this by right-clicking on an app
Add an experimental option to show tabs along the top of Desktop Web Apps.
This can be enabled, by right-clicking on the app > Settings &
enabling the "Tabstrip"
Add an option to keep notifications on screen, until dismissed (Integrated apps only).
This can be enabled under app settings > "Keep notifications on-screen until dismissed"
Updates to the Quick Switch
- Add sections when searching to help you locate what you're looking for
- Add an option to change the order of the search results. Right click on the section titles to change
- Add group results into the search results
Link engine updates & fixes
Add an option to open links across cookie container, when opening links alongside their matched app.
These rules can be created in the customizer, when using "Open in tab as matched app"
There are some edge cases where links would incorrectly open cross cookie container, this would
cause an undefined behaviour (i.e. tabs would appear to reload, or reset to their homepage). Capture
this edge case and handle it more uniformly
- Add a prompt before merging two groups
- Add an option to name your app when using the "Boost this tab" wizard
- When boosting a tab, if the app supports it, give the option to use the url from the tab as the base url
- When right-clicking on a link in a page, add an option to create a new link open rule
- Add keyboard shortcuts to toggle between just the tabs as opposed to the apps in the main window.
- Make the history and saved items in the tooltips open as a new tab when holding the shift key
🔧 Updates & improvements
- Update to Chromium 102.0.5005.115
- Update dependencies
- Tidy up the keyboard shortcut settings where there are shortcuts that map from 1-9
Split screen fixes
- Changing the mode via the in page right-click menu, would revert the change shortly after. Fix this
- Add the unsplit option to context menus for the secondary split tab
- Fix the incorrect split mode sometimes being reported in right-click menus
- Re-opening a tab via Ctrl/Cmd+Shift+T was failing to keep the tab in the main Wavebox window. Fix this
- Sometimes when dragging apps in the sidebar (depending on the direction of drag), they would land in the wrong position, fix this
- Fix the text color in the titlebar for Windows
- When setting the new tab url, this was only taking into account when pressing the home button. Change it so the homepage actually changes 👍
- Fix widgets sometimes failing to popout
- Fix an issue on Windows where PowerToys and FancyZones could resize popup windows such as the quick switch
- Fix not being able to enter color codes in the group & app context menus
- Fix not being able to remove an ignored password site in settings
- Groups with no apps, would sometimes place the tab toolbar in it's own toolbar, with an empty one above it. Fix this
- Stability fixes
- Usability fixes