Version 10.103.36 Released.
- New rules added to the Link Open Engine:
- Add a priority option to link rules to ensure the ordering of matching.
- Add the ability to edit & create rules (both for links opened within Wavebox and external links).
- Fix an issue where picking to open in a new window wouldn't always create a new window.
- Updates for when opening links from outside Wavebox.
- Add advanced matching options, so you can use URL patterns, etc.
- Add an option to open certain links in different Wavebox profiles.
- Rewrite the chooser dialog to be less cluttered.
- Add a profile option in the chooser dialog.
- Add a titlebar button to secondary windows to get back to the main Wavebox window.
- Tidy up the titlebar buttons on secondary windows (these can be re-enabled under settings).
🔧 Updates & Improvements
- Updates to tab boosting.
- Performance improvements.
- Update dependencies.
- Fix an issue where Wavebox would sometimes incorrectly quit rather than hide on Linux when using keyboard shortcuts.
- Fix CMD+Q sometimes not prompting before exiting on macOS.
- Fixes when adding new apps.