Version 10.107.16 Released.
New split-screen controls, Chromium update improvements, and fixes.
- New split-screen controls.
- New split-screen button in the titlebar of Wavebox windows, providing faster access to split-screen controls and status.
- You can now split an app across groups as well as just within groups. So now, if you have one app you want to always keep on the screen, you can do this e.g. 2 Gmails side-by-side.
- Fix the split-screen dragger disappearing when splitting the right and bottom.
- Simplify the split-screen behavior by removing the apps & tabs mode.
- Ensure there are always two apps/tabs open when entering split mode.
- Add keyboard shortcuts for changing split-screen across the window (as opposed to just groups).
- New, redesigned icon picker.
- Add support for moving sleeping tabs to other groups.
🔧 Updates & improvements
- Update the Chromium 107.0.5304.110.
- Stability fixes.
- Update dependencies.
- Update the base URL for Outlook to remove the white bar in the desktop web app.
- Cookie containers didn't sync custom icons, fix this.
- Under certain configurations the tooltips failed to stay open in the explorer webdock, fix this.
- Fix an issue where the main window could be closed on macOS and it wasn't easy to get it back.
- Fix being unable to remove tabs in certain circumstances.
- Fix a crash on workspaces.
- Fix a crash when removing yourself from a team.
- UI fixes.