Version 10.109.8 Released.
Brand new settings UI:
Settings diagrams. These replace the sea of toggle switches
and give in-situ feedback and visual cues as to what each
- Overhauled search, making it faster, clearer, and more reliable.
- Faster loading.
- Other fixes and tweaks to make Settings feel less daunting.
- An option to bulk apply sleep settings to all apps.
Add a color picker to the appearance options so you can pick a Wavebox color, and quickly change the look and feel of Wavebox.
Updates to Focus Mode:
- Add an option to display which groups & apps are in the active Focus Mode.
- Add an option to sleep groups when entering focus mode.
- New Google Calendar widget for Workspaces.
- Add wake all apps to the group right-click menu.
- Add "last app" as an option to the "choose what to pick after closing a tab" flag.
- Add an option to show/hide the border on individual apps as well as groups.
🔧 Updates & Improvements
- Update to Chromium 109.0.5414.87
- Update dependencies.
- Fix an issue where Discord could keep logging you out.
- Stability fixes.