Lots of new stuff, read the release blog posts (there are 3)
- Add support for macOS Touch ID and Windows Hello as options when using the Wavebox privacy lock. If you already have the lock enabled, you'll need to change your lock settings to use biometrics.
- It's now possible to move apps into new windows and then bring them back again, this is really helpful if you have multiple monitors! To split the app into a new window, either use the right-click menu or ctrl+click on the app.
- A brand new faster App Store that makes it easier to find your apps and create your own custom ones.
- Tweaks to the controls at the bottom of the sidebar, including a new settings pop-out with a bunch of useful things!
- New Admin Portal that makes it easier to manage your Wavebox subscription, profiles, templates, and teams.
- Add Masterclass tour to help new Wavebox users get started after downloading Wavebox (Tip: if you want to take a look, hover over the settings icon 👍)
- Add 'Send to group' to the right-click menu, when right-clicking on a link.
- Generate a 'URL link' for each widget so you can open them from another app. You can find this under the settings cog.
- Add support for middle mouse clicking a group, this sleeps all apps and tabs within the group.
- Add support for shift/ctrl/cmd+clicking links in Smart Notes.
- Add an option to disable sleep on a specific tab via the right-click menu.
- Add support for using the left/right arrow keys in the app switcher.
- Add a keyboard shortcut to open a tab in the active group rather than the default (which is active service). This shortcut is unmapped by default but can be set under Settings > Keyboard Shortcuts > Opening apps & tabs.
🔧 Updates & improvements
- Update to Chromium 110.0.5481.77
- Update dependencies.
- Fix an issue where the sidebar could sometimes become hidden behind the tab.
- Stability fixes.
- In certain locales, focus mode wouldn't display AM/PM in the time until, fix this.
- Fix an issue with sync where it could become stuck.
- Fix clicking on app settings only taking you as far as the group.
- Fix an issue on macOS where CMD+W wouldn't always close the tab when search was open.