Version 10.113.11 Released.
Brainbox improvements, Chromium update and fixes.
- Brainbox improvements.
- Brainbox now remembers your conversations so you can return and continue anytime.
- Conversation flow is better preserved, so you can ask more follow-up questions and get better contextual replies.
- More actions to help when chatting with Brainbox, such as stopping the reply, retrying the question, switching to a suggested app & more!
- Brainbox is now more date & time aware, so you can, for example, determine the time in a different time zone.
- You can now switch Brainbox engines from within the chat. By default, Brainbox uses GPT-3.5, but if you have your own OpenAI API key, you can switch to GPT-4.
- Styling fixes.
- Add new configuration options for sleep. It's now possible to configure tabs to sleep after a set amount of time and when a certain amount of memory has been used.
- Wavebox can now be placed into a lower resource usage mode manually or when the machine is on battery.
🔧 Updates & improvements
- Update to Chromium 113.0.5672.63.
- Update dependencies.
- Auto-retry some network requests that have been failing.
- Try to restore tabs after the machine is hard powered off.
- UI updates.
- Fix some silent crashes.
- Apps in deep sleep were not displayed in search. Fix this.
- Stability fixes.
- Fix a crash in Settings.