Version 10.93.9 Released.
Update to Chromium, new features, updates and fixes.
- Add the option to launch external urls in a new tab rather than new window.
- Add a setting to use the system print preview dialog.
- Make clicking on an app title in a tooltip navigate back to the app's homepage.
- When sending a window of tabs to a workspace, add the option to save any configured tab groups from the window.
- Add advanced flag to display open tab count on groups.
- Add advanced flag to set tab display mode (either by group or app) to be configurable per group.
- Add the option to change which groups are shown in the Notification & Unified Unread widgets.
- Add support for dragging task items between widgets.
- Make lock screen dark theme aware.
🔧 Updates & improvements
- Update to Chromium 93.0.4577.63.
- Update dependencies.
- Change linux update "Remind me later" button to wait until tomorrow.
- The previous version fixed window positioning on Windows, but it was a bit janky. Make it less so.
- Some performance tweaking.
- Fix right-click not working on task items.
- We had stopped offering to save passwords on Google domains. Fix this.
- Theres a race condition when loading slack, which meant that clicking on a notification later on would cause the window to reload. Fix this.
- Fix Smart Notes not overflowing and showing the scrollbar properly.
- UI fixes.
- Fix an issue where opening a progressive web app would result in multiple tabs re-opening.
- Fixes when making calls using Wavebox Connect.
- Fix the UI going a bit wrong when forcing dark mode.
- Ctrl+1-9 had stopped working properly unless mapped manually in settings, fix this.