Version 10.99.11 Released.
🔧 Updates & improvements
- Update to Chromium 99.0.4844.51
- Update dependencies
- Add the option to open links using the opener engine. This can be done with Ctrl/Shift/Alt/Cmd+Click and can be configured under settings -> Link Opening
- Add support for split-screen calls for extensions
- Add enable/disable all extensions to the extensions page
- Stability fixes
- Performance improvements
- UI tweaks
- Better error handling.
- Fix the cookie container indicator not always updating
- Fix an issue with pinned workspaces not remembering the last workspace
- Desktop web apps would take the theme color from the hosted page when set, rather than from the color set in settings. Fix this so it always takes the expected color.
- When moving an app to a new group, it would lose its cookie container and only partially switch to the moved tab. Fix both of these.
- Fix an issue where under some configurations Wavebox would incorrectly change to touch UI mode
- Fix an issue where sometimes changing the tab title would fail to update until after a restart
- Fix Wavebox failing to take focus when clicking the menu bar icon on macOS
- Fix for the telegram unread count
- The Gmail inbox type was not being picked up automatically after adding the Gmail app. Fix this.