Version 10.101.9 Released.
Tab boosting! Although it was previously possible to convert a tab into an
app, it only turned the tab into a weblink app. This meant that you often
missed out on customizations and integrations specific for that app. Tab
boosting fixes this, by boosting the tab into its fully blown tab counterpart.
Also when you boost a tab it has a cool animation.😎
- We successfully moved over to Stripe for subscription billing, so you can edit your payment details via the Stripe Portal from Settings: Wavebox Subscription. 👍
- macOS, add View > Unsplit all apps & tabs to the main menu.
🔧 Updates & improvements
- Update to Chromium 101.0.4951.41.
- Fix for Chromium CVE-2022-1488 More info ->
- Updates to the Gmail integration.
- When launching an app from the webdock popup, don't auto expand this in the Explorer layout.
- Improve the drop indicator when moving an item into a group.
- Startup performance improvements.
- Update dependencies.
- Do not disturb/focus mode detection was siliently failing on some macOS configurations & versions, fix for this.
- Fix the update checker running too frequently.
- Fix a bunch of glitches with right-click menus.
- Moving tabs from secondary windows back to the primary one didn't work. Fix this.
- Fix the explorer webdock sometimes failing to render on first switch.
- When removing an app we used to remove all it's child tabs. Now reparent them to the group.
- Some favicons failed to show customized icons served by pages and instead showed the default favicon icon for the domain, fix this.
- UI fixes