Wavebox cookie containers allow you to keep parts of your online browsing separated into different boxes that preserve your privacy and sign-in sessions. Cookies are separated by container, allowing you to use multiple identities or accounts on the web at the same time.
It's simple to change your default container. Be prepared to sign-in to all your apps in the new default container again.
- Click on the 'Settings' cog in the sidebar.
- Click on the blue 'Cookie Containers' tab at the top of the 'Settings' window.
- If you already have a container that you want to become your default, continue to the next step. If not, click on 'Create Container' to create a new one.
- Under the 'Cookie Containers' tab, find the profile you want to become your new default container. Click on the 'more' menu icon (three grey dots) in the profile's title bar.
- Select 'Make default container' from the dropdown menu.
- Click 'OK' in the pop-out window.
- Note: apps from the old default container are automatically moved to the new default container.
You're done. You will need to sign-in to all your apps within this new profile. This will also become the container for your extensions, so you may need to sign-in to them too.