Jumpstart daily tasks with useful & relevant new tab pages.
3 Steps to a Custom URL New Tab Page:
- Right-click on the group icon
- Go to Settings > Group Settings > Behaviour > New Tab URL
- Paste in your URL and click on 'Done'.
- Now click on the + icon in the group tabstrip to see your chosen URL in all new tabs.
Setup any Workspace as a New Tab Page:
- Click on the workspaces icon in the webdock (four squares)
- Click on the Burger Menu (three lines top left) and find the workspace you want as your new tab page.
- Next, on your chosen workspace, click on the Kebab Menu (three dots) > 'Use as your New Tab Page'
- Check the box next to 'Primary new Tab Page', or
- Check the box for another Cookie Container.
That's all there is to it. Use custom new tab URLs as part of your workflow strategy, to save time and stay focused when working online.