You've successfully subscribed to Knowledge Base
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to Knowledge Base
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Billing info update failed.
- An app is anything online you connect to Wavebox.
- It can be a web app/tool/service e.g. Slack, HubSpot, Gmail or Asana etc. Or it can be a weblink e.g. web page, blog post, page on your intranet, a Google document etc.
- Apps appear as small icons in the sidebar or top toolbar.
- Click on any app icon to display it in the main window.
- Right-click on any app icon to change its settings, such as appearance, sleep and notifications. You can reorder app icons by dragging them left/right, up/down.
- Move your mouse over an app icon to reveal the hover-menu. This will show the last 5 visited places (Recents) and any places that you have saved (Pinned).
- The app unread badge displays the total unread items for that app.